CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's me again....

Ok so I've been kinda MIA for quite a while...things have just been non-stop. I've barely been able to keep up with the laundry (ha) let alone do anything for "fun" so my crafting wish list looks pretty much the same...haven't gotten to the point of being able to cross anything off.

I've really been struggling the last few months...with lots of things..life in general I guess you could say. It's alot of dark thoughts and nasty emotion that I just don't think I could get undercontrol if I were to let them loose at this particular moment...so I just won't go there.

I NEED to get back to spilling my brain on to my computer screen ...because I fear for what might happen if I don't.

Madison is growing up and has really been hassle free for the most part aside from her stubborness when it comes to her required reading. If I could find a way to get along with Cindy, my MIL, and I wasn't the one making all the compromises, things would be so much better...but that's an entirely different entry for another day.

For now I'm just thankful for the sunshine and the fact that our pool is no longer leaking...and warm weather is on its way! = )

0 comments: